Using Figma, learn to build consistent and beautiful slide decks that are easy to maintain, giving you full creative power over your design decisions.
Why use Figma instead of Google Slides, Canva, Keynote or other programs?
Unlike all of the other options, Figma gives you full control over your designs. You can use it to build your social images, marketing materials and update your website. Using one design tool for everything makes it easy to cater to all your design needs.
Imagine setting up your slide deck and your marketing materials side by side, seeing if you're being consistent or not.
Figma blends design and collaboration intuitively that many other tools don't. Google Slides is good for collaboration, but not design. Keynote is great for design, but not collaboration. And Powerpoint is just, archaic.
But, I'm not a designer?
Good! This video course is aimed at beginners or those who care about design but have never been formally taught.
Simply, you love design, but you don't consider yourself a designer.
You're a creator or entrepreneur who needs to communicate your ideas to help others see your vision. Maybe you're pitching investors, working with a product or marketing team, or a solopreneur working with clients, like me.
Designing in a vacuum using Google Slides, Powerpoint, Canva, and Keynote complicate your process. Your process should allow you to re-use styles, assets, and icons across all of your projects.
It all starts with being consistent across all online mediums.
I'll show you how to build a simple style guide you can use not only for your slide decks but all of your other projects, too.
Over 2+ hours of tutorials (All supplied in bite-sized form)
💡 You'll Learn
- How to use the basics of Figma
- Interface basics like changing fonts, using layers, and modifying colors
- How to create a simple slide deck using Figma
- Build master slide templates
- How to build a style guide
- Create color and text styles
- Publish and share your slide deck using permissions
- How to create reusable icon components
🏃♂️ Plus, you'll also learn these advanced topics
- Build a novel horizontal scrolling slide deck
- Export your slide deck as a single PDF
- Building templates
- How to find old versions of your slide deck
- Share and collaborate
- How to mask your images
A complete video course teaching you how to build slide decks using Figma.
- A complete video course teaching you how to build slide decks using Figma.